Rare ITR parts

Type R Specific Items belong here
Insidiouseg6
Badge Number: 01-0388

Rare ITR parts

Post by Insidiouseg6 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:03 am

Got a couple of things I'm looking to sell that I've been holding onto for awhile.

1. For sale I have a set of the very sought after GANADOR Super mirrors for the DC2 chassis. They have been tested and work no issues. These are the carbon option with blue tint mirrors but the carbon has seen better days and is probably best to paint match to your car. These have become harder to find of late especially in good working order. $1650 shipped in the US.

2. Available I have a fully tested carbon faux dual din ITR head unit. This is one of the cleanest that I have had my hands on. These have become extremely hard to source of late especially in good working shape.

I have bench tested it and it plays CD's, tapes, and all lights work as they should.

If interested in playing US radio stations they sell a frequency module for fairly cheap. Or you can do what I do and use a Bluetooth tape to play music from your phone. Bluetooth tapes are also fairly cheap.

Included:
*VX-496R main unit/tape player.
*CS-596R upper unit/ CD player.
*RC-496 Remote (tested and works).
* OEM Gathers manuals for both units.
*Mounting bracket (fully plug and play in a DC2/DB8. EG6 also if using the JDM dual din console.

SOLD: shipped/PayPal fees included in the US. International shipping is also available but price may change depending on location.

Last edited by Insidiouseg6 on Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Insidiouseg6
Badge Number: 01-0388

Re: Rare ITR parts

Post by Insidiouseg6 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:13 pm

Gathers radio has been sold. Do have another though