Admins, please DELETE!

Type R Specific Items belong here
-Habibi-

Re: ITR Parts Liquidation

Post by -Habibi- » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:45 pm

Ryrod wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:33 pm Just bought an ITR from OP 2 weeks ago and have seen some of these parts in the FT video during the walk through on the vehicle. Buy with confidence, the vehicle was better than described, shipped from Mimi to Seattle, and all those parts I saw he has listed, were in great shape. He’s a busy dude but when he starts a transaction his communication is on point.
Thnx Ryan, hope you enjoy the 1997. (Y)
1997 (CW) - 0060
1997 (CW) - 0168
2000 (FBP) - 1298

AndyD

Post by AndyD » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:30 pm

Ryrod wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:33 pm Just bought an ITR from OP 2 weeks ago and have seen some of these parts in the FT video during the walk through on the vehicle. Buy with confidence, the vehicle was better than described, shipped from Miami to Seattle, and all those parts I saw he has listed, were in great shape. He’s a busy dude but when he starts a transaction his communication is on point.
Pics of said car?

JDMJNKY
Badge Number: 0874

Post by JDMJNKY » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:48 pm

-Habibi- wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:43 pm

You can lock the thread now, doesn't bother me. Keep or sell, the parts will remain where they sit or in the hands of ITR owner's in need. I won't upload photo's to this forum for the sole purpose of part scamming is at a all time high (FaceBook, Instagram, Reddit, etc) I don't know how to watermark my items and simple piece of paper with my name handle and today's date is an out-dated verification tactic that scammers are easily getting by. Everyone that has PM'd me as received my personal cell number and photo's of whatever they are interested in. I listed these parts here on the forum so that they parts would ultimately end up the "right" hands of the people that need it and not flippers. I'll mark this thread as sold and just list it on other social media platforms if it means I can protect others from being scammed using my photos.
Community. Comm = Communicate. Unity = Unite for the/one cause.

I'd volunteer my free time watermarking if you needed help. Its as simple as asking can anyone watermark them for me.

oddomatik
Badge Number: 98-0542

Post by oddomatik » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:56 pm

JDMJNKY wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:48 pm
-Habibi- wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:43 pm

You can lock the thread now, doesn't bother me. Keep or sell, the parts will remain where they sit or in the hands of ITR owner's in need. I won't upload photo's to this forum for the sole purpose of part scamming is at a all time high (FaceBook, Instagram, Reddit, etc) I don't know how to watermark my items and simple piece of paper with my name handle and today's date is an out-dated verification tactic that scammers are easily getting by. Everyone that has PM'd me as received my personal cell number and photo's of whatever they are interested in. I listed these parts here on the forum so that they parts would ultimately end up the "right" hands of the people that need it and not flippers. I'll mark this thread as sold and just list it on other social media platforms if it means I can protect others from being scammed using my photos.
Community. Comm = Communicate. Unity = Unite for the/one cause.

I'd volunteer my free time watermarking if you needed help. Its as simple as asking can anyone watermark them for me.
You've probably spent more time explaining your laziness than it would have taken you to go take some pictures.

Here's a free online resource too:

https://www.iloveimg.com/watermark-image

You would do us potential buyers that are kind of sketched out by this behavior a favor by assuring us you're legit too. I for one was considering reaching out on one of your stereos - when pictures were posted.

As someone who is somewhat well-versed in online security, your mentioned method is not an "out-dated" verification method, what you suggested "out-dated" would work fine. I see it all the time.

There's a reason forums have rules, to increase the quality of posts and to attract the right kind of people. This is probably the best place to sell, given your stated goals, if you were to take the time to do something that every forum on the internet has asked for... the history of the internet.

Notice this community unlike many others isn't scattered with "so and so's a scammer", because it's a high quality community whose rules are worth following, with high quality members because of it.
ITR (98-0542) | NA1 NSX | RT4WD | EK Hatch
240z | 190E 2.3-16V | SpecE30 | RAM 3500 | CB550

AndyD

Post by AndyD » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:13 am

I am glad OP is selling mainly to ITR enthusiasts!

Dave7CDMTYPER
Badge Number: 01-1322

Post by Dave7CDMTYPER » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:35 am

We definitely don't want to encourage others to post f/s sale ads without using pictures. That's the real issue despite the alleged legitimacy of the OP here.
ITR CDM 01-1322
2001 GS-R
I have badge #00-1259 in hand.

Ryrod
Badge Number: 98-0254

Post by Ryrod » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:16 pm

Loading up in Miami, dropped off in Washington, and in my garage. I get the no pictures thing, and not trying to defend not playing by the rules. Just wanted to vouch his stuff is legit. Also, in commenting this, I find it very cumbersome to have to host images to display here. I have a free acct..I don't even know if these photos will post.

(SUCCESS)

AndyD wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:30 pm
Ryrod wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:33 pm Just bought an ITR from OP 2 weeks ago and have seen some of these parts in the FT video during the walk through on the vehicle. Buy with confidence, the vehicle was better than described, shipped from Miami to Seattle, and all those parts I saw he has listed, were in great shape. He’s a busy dude but when he starts a transaction his communication is on point.
Pics of said car?
#97-00060
#98-0254

oddomatik
Badge Number: 98-0542

Post by oddomatik » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:20 pm

Ryrod wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:16 pm Also, in commenting this, I find it very cumbersome to have to host images to display here. I have a free acct..I don't even know if these photos will post.
Right under the "Submit" button on a new post, you will see an "Attachments" tab in grey. You can upload photos there, then click "embed" to place them into your post, forgoing the need to host images elsewhere.
ITR (98-0542) | NA1 NSX | RT4WD | EK Hatch
240z | 190E 2.3-16V | SpecE30 | RAM 3500 | CB550

Ryrod
Badge Number: 98-0254

Post by Ryrod » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:38 pm

Thank you!
#97-00060
#98-0254

Mugen_ITR

Post by Mugen_ITR » Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:00 pm

-Habibi- wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:43 pm Everyone that has PM'd me as received my personal cell number and photo's of whatever they are interested in. I listed these parts here on the forum so that they parts would ultimately end up the "right" hands of the people that need it and not flippers. I'll mark this thread as sold and just list it on other social media platforms if it means I can protect others from being scammed using my photos.
Can at least attest to this part of Habibi's statement, seller was very timely in their responses and forthcoming about condition of the part I inquired about ... at least in my experience.
Vouches: RTW DC2R | 9701TypeR | James0933 | joteeter