USDM ITR vs JDM ITR Exhaust

This forum contains various technical threads, how-tos, etc.
-Habibi-

USDM ITR vs JDM ITR Exhaust

Post by -Habibi- » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:26 pm

I figured i'd list this information here since it took me a lot of time to dig through old threads (honda tech, B20 vtec, K20A, etc) and still come up blank with only the CAT measurements. I recently pulled out my old ITR exhaust and was trying to figure out if it was USDM or JDM. It took a few ITR owners and I to get these results. I will upload the photo's for future referencing when possible.

Essentially the results were as followed:

USDM ITR Cat: 17 inches
USDM ITR B-Pipe: 24 inches (Cat flange to first resonator) & 72 inches +/- .5 (from flange to flange)

JDM ITR Cat- 12 inches
JDM ITR B-Pipe: 29 inches +/- .5(Cat flange to first resonator) & 77 inches +/- .5 (from flange to flange)

The 5 inches loss and/or gained in the Catalytic are made up for in the in B-Pipe
USDM and JDM will measure out the same when both Cat + B-Pipe are together.
1997 (CW) - 0060
1997 (CW) - 0168
2000 (FBP) - 1298

DC231

Re: USDM ITR vs JDM ITR Exhaust

Post by DC231 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:35 pm

-Habibi- wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:26 pm I figured i'd list this information here since it took me a lot of time to dig through old threads (honda tech, B20 vtec, K20A, etc) and still come up blank with only the CAT measurements. I recently pulled out my old ITR exhaust and was trying to figure out if it was USDM or JDM. It took a few ITR owners and I to get these results. I will upload the photo's for future referencing when possible.

Essentially the results were as followed:

USDM ITR Cat: 17 inches
USDM ITR B-Pipe: 24 inches (Cat flange to first resonator) & 72 inches +/- .5 (from flange to flange)

JDM ITR Cat- 12 inches
JDM ITR B-Pipe: 29 inches +/- .5(Cat flange to first resonator) & 77 inches +/- .5 (from flange to flange)

The 5 inches loss and/or gained in the Catalytic are made up for in the in B-Pipe
USDM and JDM will measure out the same when both Cat + B-Pipe are together.
It should be noted that the donut flange is different in size on the cat from USDM to JDM. They may be the same length but will not directly bolt up with each other.