ITR Mid-Atlantic meet May 19-21?

All events and meets, excluding Type R Expo
AndyD

ITR Mid-Atlantic meet May 19-21?

Post by AndyD » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:41 am

I'm gauging interest of a large meet up at Virginia International Raceway. NASA Mid-Atlantic is hosting their annual Hyperfest event.

I figured this is the best and easiest event to host since Hyperfest is already scheduled. It's a 3-day event that includes all types of fun car events. Events like the HPDE, drifting, and car shows. They have legitimate amateur racing that includes The Honda Challenge racing.

This is a great opportunity to register for the HPDE. I might also be able to be someone's instructor.

I attended almost all the events they hosted at Summit Point prior to them permanently moving the event to Virginia International Raceway. I always had a blast.

Anyone interested, post up. We can easily work out the details.

I can't stress this enough. This is probably the best event to have an ITR meet. I hope many will seriously try to attend, even if you live far away. VIR is considered to be one of the top tracks in America. It's an experience you will not regret experiencing.

Information can be found here:
https://nasaracing.net/may-vir-hyperfest/

coolhandluke
Badge Number: 98-1040

Re: ITR Mid-Atlantic meet May 19-21?

Post by coolhandluke » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:22 pm

Awesome, Hyperfast is a riot of an event to attend, generally entertaining as a spectator and the 3-day option helps justify travel time for those coming from far away.

VIR is also a true gem. My first track experience the Type R Expo 7. Thank you for sharing as I know there is a strong community base in the Mid-Atlantic region. :beer:
Type-R Expo
Current: 98-1040 Stolen 12/22/21
Previous: 98-0197, 01-0187, 98-0731, 97 #00171