Integra Refresh Program by MITA Motorsports

Feel free to discuss anything about the late 80s to early 00s Hondas and Acuras!
Stin1

Re: Integra Refresh Program by MITA Motorsports

Post by Stin1 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:46 pm

Why is it listed as Oem ? Some of the listed items state that it is their product and others are listed as Oem . Is everything their product or also Oem ?

aklackner

Post by aklackner » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:03 pm

My understanding is they specialize in reverse engineering OEM parts to OEM grade, in some cases correcting engineering issues. They’ve partnered with NSX community with considerable success filling demand for discontinued and flawed OEM parts.

I’ve also ordered the carpet in addition to the windshield moldings. I’ll share thoughts as parts are received.

g3teg97
Badge Number: 98-0379

Post by g3teg97 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:26 am

I ordered the turn signals and shift boot. Think I'll be ordering the moldings too. Shipping fee is $45, which sucks but I guess they are based in Japan.

Klasse

Post by Klasse » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:23 am

Pretty sure the moldings, shift boot and switches are OEM since you can get that stuff from Honda anyway. Parts listed as "Mita" are their own. Will be following closely to see what else they produce!
'97 DB8 Integra Type R, '97 EK1 Civic LXi
ex: '94 CD6 Accord SiR, '92 EG9 Civic SiR, '89 DA6 Integra XSi

yoshi234
Badge Number: 234

Post by yoshi234 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:37 pm

This is great!!!! :beer:

y :o shi - who hopes they will make the windshield cowl, L&R window run channels and airbag tray :thumbup:
00 ITR #234
00 Bolt EV
21 Highlander Hybrid
:geek:

aklackner

Post by aklackner » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:00 pm

yoshi234 wrote:This is great!!!! :beer:

y :o shi - who hopes they will make the windshield cowl, L&R window run channels and airbag tray :thumbup:
I’ve been chatting with them since my orders and offered to help them help the community in any way I can. You might notice a familiar car on their main home page now which is extremely flattering. Image

There’s a few items I’ve encouraged them to explore including the cowl end/hinge seals which I don’t believe have ever been available separately and aren’t included on carbon options I’ve seen. I also asked for door sills as it will help with carpet install, and also the captured nuts, which the toe adjustment arm bolts to as it’s another small part that isn’t available and commonly an issue when a car has seen wet road conditions.

I suspect sooner or later we’ll need a source for all the seals, including rear window surround. For window run channels which part are you looking for? One of the seals, guide that screws on to the upper door, or the stick on strip that covers the guide screws?

yoshi234
Badge Number: 234

Post by yoshi234 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:37 pm

aklackner wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:00 pm You might notice a familiar car on their main home page now which is extremely flattering. Image

I suspect sooner or later we’ll need a source for all the seals, including rear window surround. For window run channels which part are you looking for? One of the seals, guide that screws on to the upper door, or the stick on strip that covers the guide screws?
yep, saw your car on their IG :thumbup:

I grabbed this pic from an old post at HT by "Tom B"
On the passenger side the rubber has deformed near the side mirror

y :o shi - who's not too concerned about it but it'd be nice to replace with a freshie
00 ITR #234
00 Bolt EV
21 Highlander Hybrid
:geek:

oddomatik
Badge Number: 98-0542

Post by oddomatik » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:31 pm

Oh shit. Plug for MITA, I have their NSX exhaust, door lining plastics, tweeter pods... While shipping air freight is a bit expensive, they do quality work and I'm excited to see what products will be developed for the Integra.
ITR (98-0542) | NA1 NSX | RT4WD | EK Hatch
240z | 190E 2.3-16V | SpecE30 | RAM 3500 | CB550

SlothKing
Badge Number: 01 #0936

Post by SlothKing » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:20 pm

aklackner wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:00 pm
yoshi234 wrote:This is great!!!! :beer:

I’ve been chatting with them since my orders and offered to help them help the community in any way I can. You might notice a familiar car on their main home page now which is extremely flattering. Image

There’s a few items I’ve encouraged them to explore including the cowl end/hinge seals which I don’t believe have ever been available separately and aren’t included on carbon options I’ve seen. I also asked for door sills as it will help with carpet install, and also the captured nuts, which the toe adjustment arm bolts to as it’s another small part that isn’t available and commonly an issue when a car has seen wet road conditions.

Wish I knew about this sooner! Also, I love their main page photo. :mrgreen:
I'd love to see if we can source all the seals soon. I'm about ready to take apart my ITR for a full repaint and refresh so I'd love to get new moldings and seals when putting it back together.

9701TypeR

Post by 9701TypeR » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:16 pm

yoshi234 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:37 pm
aklackner wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:00 pm You might notice a familiar car on their main home page now which is extremely flattering. Image

yep, saw your car on their IG :thumbup:

I grabbed this pic from an old post at HT by "Tom B"
On the passenger side the rubber has deformed near the side mirror

y :o shi - who's not too concerned about it but it'd be nice to replace with a freshie
You are looking for a R run channel, which is discontinued.