I’d buy it if I had room

Post ITR/CTR Cars For Sale Here
aklackner

I’d buy it if I had room

Post by aklackner » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:03 pm

Personal favor to ask. A good friend had made the tough choice to sell his prized S2000. Unfortunately increasing issues with his back have gotten to the point he is no longer able to work the clutch reliably.

If anyone you know might be interested please take a look. I am vouching that its an incredibly clean car that you’ll struggle to find an issue with (well other than that he chromed the Work wheels. Even that he’s simply so OCD that he must have any minor surface scratch repaired and got tired of having to have all 4 wheels and tires pulled to ensure they matched. Uncolored chrome is always the same so…)

It’s posted on S2Ki and is in the process of going up on BAT. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, If I can’t answer I can get an answer. He’s asking $30k. 78k on the Odo though you’d think it was closer to 10k.

Here’s the S2KI link:
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/cars-sale-1 ... st24889653

Here’s some pics from when it was up in my garage while getting wheels refinished at some point.

Last edited by aklackner on Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

jayhaire
Site Admin
Badge Number: 97 #00151

Re: I’d buy it if I had room

Post by jayhaire » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:18 pm

Very kind of you to assist and help too.

Car looks great. I agree, if I had room. I'm currently negative 1 on car capacity vs cars owned. :clownshoes:
:hammer:

coolhandluke
Badge Number: 98-1040

Re: I’d buy it if I had room

Post by coolhandluke » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:23 am

Feedback, I would take better photos in natural lighting (avoid mid-day sun) in, out, and under the car. Quality photos dramatically increase the resale value and this appears to be a quality car but I feel the pictures aren't doing it justice.
Type-R Expo
Current: 98-1040 Stolen 12/22/21
Previous: 98-0197, 01-0187, 98-0731, 97 #00171

aklackner

I’d buy it if I had room

Post by aklackner » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:28 am

coolhandluke wrote:Feedback, I would take better photos in natural lighting (avoid mid-day sun) in, out, and under the car. Quality photos dramatically increase the resale value and this appears to be a quality car but I feel the pictures aren't doing it justice.
Thanks, yes I wanted to get some photos attached directly here so grabbed what I had in my phone. There are better and more recent photos on the S2Ki post though still amaturish. I’ll push my friend to get some better ones on the BAT listing, and update here if I can get some better shots from him.