Thinking of selling in the future...any suggestions on the best way to do that

Post ITR/CTR Cars For Sale Here
Stin1

Re: Thinking of selling in the future...any suggestions on the best way to do that

Post by Stin1 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:35 pm

AndyD wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:50 pm
Dave7CDMTYPER wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:35 pm Gotta be worth 50-60. Could be more if it was white.
As a Brown person, this is kind of offensive!!

Sorry, it was sitting right there, I had to take it!! :x
I posted pics of the the itrca train with the white, yellow, black on a bmx site and someone commented that it was racist. :roll:

touringteg

Re: Thinking of selling in the future...any suggestions on the best way to do that

Post by touringteg » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:20 am

Brnice wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:55 pm When we were shopping fo a car, I wanted something unique, and we were in the Acura dealer and I saw the flyer for the R (I still have that flyer..lol) it was love at first sight. Of coarse they didn’t have any available. But, they took a $1,000 down payment. Nearly a year later, we got the call. They had one coming in! We had no idea what color it was. It was like getting a new baby with out knowing if it was a boy or a girl...Lol
I want to see this flyer! That's a great story. I went into a local Acura dealer that had one in stock and drooled over it. I took an Integra brochure that had the ITR in it. I wish I still had the brochure I had taken with me. It was way out of my price range at the time and I was too busy modifying my 1990 Acura Integra LS.
CW ITR 01-1233 CDM Sold
CW ITR 98-0635 CDM
CW CTR 17-01818 CDM

James0933

Post by James0933 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:42 pm

I'm considering the BAT purchase route and am kicking myself for not even jumping in on the last few ones that were posted.

From my search trying to buy one myself recently, there are a handful of owners that are going to putting their prime examples on BAT too.

Personally, I'd recommend at least offering the car within the R community first. I know of a couple of the BAT winners that are just buyers for car dealers stock. It really leaves a sour taste for me seeing them considerably marked up on dealer sites.

Anyways, good luck!