Thinking of selling in the future...any suggestions on the best way to do that

Post ITR/CTR Cars For Sale Here
Brnice

Re: Thinking of selling in the future...any suggestions on the best way to do that

Post by Brnice » Mon May 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Thanks! Great suggestions... we don’t really need any vehicles but I think putting it on here first is a good idea.

g3teg97
Badge Number: 98-0379

Re: Thinking of selling in the future...any suggestions on the best way to do that

Post by g3teg97 » Tue May 18, 2021 5:06 pm

I think it would be incredible to have an enthusiast buy the car to enjoy it, rather than someone just trying to flip it.

Maybe it's just me, but that would be my preference. I've heard of some issues with Bring A Trailer and saved some screenshots on my phone of a person's story on that site. I'll have to attach it.

Side note, have you ever been to an ITR Expo with it?

Brnice

Post by Brnice » Tue May 18, 2021 6:54 pm

I was just thinking enthusiasts would rather have a modified one? It would be great for it to go to someone who would really enjoy it as we have.

I would like to see see the BaT info, thank you. No, never did take it anywhere, sounds like fun though. The technicians at Honda always go nuts over seeing it...😊

Brnice

Post by Brnice » Tue May 18, 2021 7:03 pm

Are there a lot of ITRs at the Expo?

jayhaire
Site Admin
Badge Number: 97 #00151

Post by jayhaire » Tue May 18, 2021 11:44 pm

www.itrexpo.com

That's our old site (we're working on a new one), and we plan to have a Type R Expo later this year. If you want to keep the car in the community, posting here and potentially bringing it out to Expo will help with that.
:hammer:

dcharles85
Badge Number: 00-0035

Post by dcharles85 » Wed May 19, 2021 11:46 am

What a beautiful example! I think most enthusiasts now these days love ITRs just how they are in stock form. And I agree with most it would be awesome for this car to go to an enthusiasts and someone who would enjoy driving it.

In my experience with Bring a Trailer folks buying there seem to purchase for investments(nothing wrong with that) but I love to see these cars get driven.

I have a single owner 99 Civic Si and 96 JDM Integra Type R DB8 and love driving and putting miles on them.

GLWS!!

homesauce

Post by homesauce » Thu May 20, 2021 12:42 am

What are you asking for the car?

Brnice

Post by Brnice » Thu May 20, 2021 10:37 pm

I’m not really sure what it is worth, and not positive I’m ready to let go of it yet. Also, thinking it’s as good an investment as any at the moment.

I really wasn’t sure how you would even go about selling a car like this. Everyone has been a great help. I will definitely put it up on this site first, I would love for it to go to someone who loves these cars. I promise to post new and better pictures then.

micktree

Post by micktree » Fri May 21, 2021 5:27 pm

I wouldn’t take a dime under $60k

Brnice

Post by Brnice » Sat May 22, 2021 12:52 am

Yes, I think you are right...