Type R For Sale Ad Archives

Post ITR/CTR Cars For Sale Here
RTW DC2R

Type R For Sale Ad Archives

Post by RTW DC2R » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:26 am

As some of you know before we lost the old forum, I had been archiving a lot of For Sale Ad posts/threads/listings I came across on the Interwebz(forums, IG, Craigslist, etc). Unfortunately, all of these photos and information is hosted at Photobucket. Photobucket recently screwed over its users by disabling linking of photos on free accounts and its retarded expensive to purchase the service that allows linking. And their ads are sometimes overwhelming and makes the user experience terrible, but at least its something until I get things hosted somewhere else. I have a ton of Google drive space as well and may move things there. But photo linking from Google drive is a PITA.

With that said, I am posting the link to my Photobucket album with all the Type R for sale ads that I have archived. I have missed quite a few listings since the old forum went down but this album has over 300 archived.

If there are any listings that are still out there that you do not see in the album, please feel free to link to them in this thread and I will add them to the album. This is NOT a VIN or badge database (those are already out there somewhere) but whenever possible I included that information. Also please try not to include sellers personal information (names, phone numbers) if you copy/paste from another site or post. I usually put that info in the notes or leave out the last 4 digits of the phone number so sellers dont continue to get calls/emails long after the car has sold.

If the link doesn't work, let me know.

http://s303.photobucket.com/user/rtwdc2 ... for%20Sale

NEW ARCHIVE IS IN THE WORKS!!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3IOs ... UdMRGFDcHM
Last edited by RTW DC2R on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
98-0034 (sold)
00-XXXX (sold)

practice chaos to develop control.

Dc2-ProductionS
Badge Number: 97-00012

Re: Type R For Sale Ad Archives

Post by Dc2-ProductionS » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:15 am

Holy GOD photbucket is TERRIBLE with the ads... holy moly...

I have been using Imgur for a while now Ryan and it works really well. You can separate into albums and easily make them public or private. All free and for all things living without patience (me), NO AD's....

I've always loved the history keeping many do with these caRs. It helps make the community what it is. Thanks Ryan for keeping track of all of these previous FS and Auction sales. Now to find a way to convert them without tearing your eyes off from repetition.
- 01-0590 ITR PY - Garage Queen
- 01-1058 ITR NHBP - Gone
- 97-0012 ITR CW - Princess in progress
- 98-1046 ITR RealTime Replica - #HomageR

RTW DC2R

Post by RTW DC2R » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:23 am

Photobucket wasnt always that bad with the Ads. Guess they gotta make money somehow. Its pretty crappy these days especially if you are on a weak PC or phone.

After Expo I'll probably start migrating over to my Google storage.
98-0034 (sold)
00-XXXX (sold)

coolhandluke
Badge Number: 98-1040

Post by coolhandluke » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Thank for sharing. :beer:
Type-R Expo
Current: 98-1040 Stolen 12/22/21
Previous: 98-0197, 01-0187, 98-0731, 97 #00171

PrinceAli132

Post by PrinceAli132 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Awesome work putting this together.

:beers:

Dave-ROR

Post by Dave-ROR » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:05 pm

Despite your wedding koozies and pink shorts, you are an ok guy Ryan.
-Dave
Drives.. too many f'ing cars.

RTW DC2R

Post by RTW DC2R » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:34 am

I have started working on a new archive here

98-0034 (sold)
00-XXXX (sold)

dmxbmx

Post by dmxbmx » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:55 am

RTW DC2R wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:26 am As some of you know before we lost the old forum, I had been archiving a lot of For Sale Ad posts/threads/listings I came across on the Interwebz(forums, IG, Craigslist, etc). Unfortunately, all of these photos and information is hosted at Photobucket. Photobucket recently screwed over its users by disabling linking of photos on free accounts and its retarded expensive to purchase the service that allows linking. And their ads are sometimes overwhelming and makes the user experience terrible, but at least its something until I get things hosted somewhere else. I have a ton of Google drive space as well and may move things there. But photo linking from Google drive is a PITA.

With that said, I am posting the link to my Photobucket album with all the Type R for sale ads that I have archived. I have missed quite a few listings since the old forum went down but this album has over 300 archived.

If there are any listings that are still out there that you do not see in the album, please feel free to link to them in this thread and I will add them to the album. This is NOT a VIN or badge database (those are already out there somewhere) but whenever possible I included that information. Also please try not to include sellers personal information (names, phone numbers) if you copy/paste from another site or post. I usually put that info in the notes or leave out the last 4 digits of the phone number so sellers dont continue to get calls/emails long after the car has sold.

If the link doesn't work, let me know.

http://s303.photobucket.com/user/rtwdc2 ... for%20Sale

NEW ARCHIVE IS IN THE WORKS!!
glad to see you managed to save the archives!!