Anyone interested in taking over my ITR "For Sale" archives?

Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR/CTR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
RTW DC2R

Anyone interested in taking over my ITR "For Sale" archives?

Post by RTW DC2R » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:45 pm

Hey friends, as some of you know I used to avidly catalog and archive any and all "for sale" ads that popped up across the Internet. The ads consist of pictures, screen shots, descriptions, VINs, badges, etc. Basically whatever was available from the for sale ad. Currently most of it sits on my Photobucket, which I had started to migrate over to Google Drive. I stopped paying for Photobucket a while ago and they have blocked access to the images and are likely going to suspend or delete the data in my account at some point in the future. Id be happy to give someone access if they wanted to try to download the data (there is a browser plugin that allows you to download from Photobucket since they took away that option on their site) into another storage. But you'd have to pay/subscribe in order to get back into the files. We can figure something out as far as access goes. And I'll happily give access to my Google Drive folder as well so you could take that data too. In total its probably 200-300 (mostly US based) ITRs that are cataloged, some more thoroughly than others. I do not have the time to manage this and Id hate to see the data get wiped.

Link below to my Google Drive if you want to see what the archives generally look like. Id share the Photobucket link but as I said they have it blocked until a subscription is reopened.

Let me know if the link doesnt work
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Edit: Link to the Photobucket files that I think works
https://app.photobucket.com/u/rtwdc2r/a ... b86e8bdc40
98-0034 (sold)
00-XXXX (sold)

practice chaos to develop control.

jayhaire
Site Admin
Badge Number: 97 #00151

Re: Anyone interested in taking over my ITR "For Sale" archives?

Post by jayhaire » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:57 pm

RTW DC2R wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:45 pm Hey friends, as some of you know I used to avidly catalog and archive any and all "for sale" ads that popped up across the Internet. The ads consist of pictures, screen shots, descriptions, VINs, badges, etc. Basically whatever was available from the for sale ad. Currently most of it sits on my Photobucket, which I had started to migrate over to Google Drive. I stopped paying for Photobucket a while ago and they have blocked access to the images and are likely going to suspend or delete the data in my account at some point in the future. Id be happy to give someone access if they wanted to try to download the data (there is a browser plugin that allows you to download from Photobucket since they took away that option on their site) into another storage. But you'd have to pay/subscribe in order to get back into the files. We can figure something out as far as access goes. And I'll happily give access to my Google Drive folder as well so you could take that data too. In total its probably 200-300 (mostly US based) ITRs that are cataloged, some more thoroughly than others. I do not have the time to manage this and Id hate to see the data get wiped.

Link below to my Google Drive if you want to see what the archives generally look like. Id share the Photobucket link but as I said they have it blocked until a subscription is reopened.

Let me know if the link doesnt work
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Edit: Link to the Photobucket files that I think works
https://app.photobucket.com/u/rtwdc2r/a ... b86e8bdc40
Can I add it to our records? I hope you've been well. Would love to catch up.
:hammer:

RTW DC2R

Post by RTW DC2R » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:16 pm

Hey Jay, you can do whatever you like for your records. Let me know if you need anything from me.
98-0034 (sold)
00-XXXX (sold)

practice chaos to develop control.

oddomatik
Badge Number: 98-0542

Post by oddomatik » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:23 pm

Need a help scraping/hoarding data? This is something I do as a hobby sometimes. I probably am not interested in paying for access, but if any assistance is needed scraping or whatever, I can spend an evening on migrating the data somewhere else.
ITR (98-0542) | NA1 NSX | RT4WD | EK Hatch
240z | 190E 2.3-16V | SpecE30 | RAM 3500 | CB550