No longer available

Post ITR/CTR Cars For Sale Here
DC231

Re: 97 salvage title shell JACKSONVILLE FL

Post by DC231 » Sun May 01, 2022 5:38 pm

9701TypeR wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:31 pm What year is engine harness ?
The mint condition one I have is 97-98 if it's in the pictures then you should be able to look closely and see the part number on the engine harness. If you would like to reach out to me via text and I will send you some direct pictures of it right now then you can contact me at the phone number I provided for you previously.

DC231

Re: UPDATED 97 salvage title shell $7.5K JACKSONVILLE FL

Post by DC231 » Thu May 26, 2022 10:29 pm

DC231 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:22 pm All of the restoration parts and majority the Type R specific interior parts have been sold..
This posting is now only for the shell and parts listed...

The shell===4brands on title===badge number unknown===florida title in hand===has original HONDA windshield===stripped down to bare metal and primed===CHASSIS HARNESS HAS BEEN HEAVILY MODIFIED AND IS SETUP TO USE K SERIES ENGINE HARNESS ONLY===has had extensive repairs in the past including JDM front end conversion(i have the USDM front end with OEM parts (no lip)), rear valence panel has been replaced in the past and currently has 3 small sections cut out in need of repair , quarter panel damage pass side, multiple body panels in need of repair, antenna hole welded closed, NON TYPE R DOORS, partially shaved engine bay, brake tuck(holes drilled through firewall and front wheel wells for bulkheads), pass side trans mount bracket cut out for k series swap, tunnel has been cut for k series drop down box to retain original center console in interior, has jdm 36mm 5 lug setup, VIN matching dash(no other VIN matching parts or panels), JDM wiperless hatch, hatch stiffener brackets.

suspension===NO FRONT STRUT BAR===has older HKS coilovers, new outer tie rods, 36mm 5 lug with brand new HONDA lower ball joints with national bearings and aftermarket hubs just installed in fresh blasted/painted spindles, all hardrace bushings except rear lower control arms(tubular upper control arms, lower control arms, compliance bushings, camber and toe arms, rear trailing arms, traction bar)2 sets of front and rear calipers (1 candy red powder/1 black powder)2 sets of wheels included(16" mugen mf10 knockoffs, 15" candy red RPF1 knockoffs) (will reduce price if 5 lug conversion and hardrace parts are not needed/wanted by potential buyers) rear and lower tie bars are included

body===currently stripped down with no seals/cowl/weatherstripping,quarter glasses===i have all the body parts to put the car back together including OEM radiator core support, front and rear bumper reinforcement bars, fenders, front bumper, hood, rear bumper, side skirts, mud flaps, bumper filler, JDM hatch/spoiler, headlights, taillights.
spare body parts included OEM 94-97 rear
Bumper
R-DOT 98-01 rear bumper
Side skirts
Seibon carbon fiber hood
L and R door glass
94-97 mud flaps

interior===completely removed from vehicle currently===NO FRONT SEATS===NO DOOR PANELS===NO ARMREST===NO HEADLINER===NO VISORS===NO RADIO===NO STEERING WHEEL===NO REAR SEATS===NO CLUSTER===NO CLOCK

$7500

**K series shifter box not included**

**Engine harness pictured is not included in sale**
Bump for an update