Coilover setup suggestion?

Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR/CTR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
neatrip

Re: Coilover setup suggestion?

Post by neatrip » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:43 pm

I will have to agree about the PIC Select R3 option as I too have also used this configuration on my last 2 cars and had zero issues over the years. Really competitive coilover for the price and proven durability with most users for the street, track, or even drag strip.

Customer service was available anytime I needed them they were able to answer my questions. It is unfortunate to hear about the issues concerning if they are still in operation or not also the unsatisfied users.

When the website was still up, they had springs and various components for rebuild. I know at the moment they show to still be available by PIC's old vendors for Civic and Integra. If interested, you might want to contact the stores still selling PIC coilovers regarding any for ITR.

Hopefully someone can chime in to clear up some information regard PIC. It would be nice to know if we atleast still have a rebuild option.

jayhaire
Site Admin
Badge Number: 97 #00151

Post by jayhaire » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:53 pm

neatrip wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:43 pm I will have to agree about the PIC Select R3 option as I too have also used this configuration on my last 2 cars and had zero issues over the years. Really competitive coilover for the price and proven durability with most users for the street, track, or even drag strip.

Customer service was available anytime I needed them they were able to answer my questions. It is unfortunate to hear about the issues concerning if they are still in operation or not also the unsatisfied users.

When the website was still up, they had springs and various components for rebuild. I know at the moment they show to still be available by PIC's old vendors for Civic and Integra. If interested, you might want to contact the stores still selling PIC coilovers regarding any for ITR.

Hopefully someone can chime in to clear up some information regard PIC. It would be nice to know if we atleast still have a rebuild option.
I haven't emailed with them since late 2016 re: Expo. I noticed page about partnering up with One6 in 2017 and can give Mark a call. He would probably have a pretty good idea on the latest.
:hammer:

Dave-ROR

Post by Dave-ROR » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:09 pm

The Eibach Multi-Pro R2s with whatever custom rates I run work great the once a year (or every 2 years) I drive the ITR.
-Dave
Drives.. too many f'ing cars.