***SOLD****PY 01-0964. 71,500 miles clean title

Post ITR/CTR Cars For Sale Here
Underrated99si

***SOLD****PY 01-0964. 71,500 miles clean title

Post by Underrated99si » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:34 pm

SOLDSelling my pride and joy. Alittle back story on the car. I'm the 7th owner and prior to me it passed hands between a group of friends. Car was spoon certified at one point and was a show piece for a socal shop. I took ownership in 2012 with the idea of building the dream R my late friend and I never got to build with his R before he passed away. His name was Thomas troung HT screen name tjtroung he passed away super young of cancer in 04. The OG members would know who I'm talking about.

I baught the car with 67,××× miles on it. I took the car immediately to my honda master mechanic for service. I had the following taken care of
- timing belt
- valves adjusted
- spark plugs
- cap and rotor
- new oem plug wires
- coolant
- power steering
- clutch master cylinder
- brake bleed

I drove the vehicle around on the weekends till 2016 where I made it a non op. I got tired of paying the insurance and Communist California for minimal miles driven a year. The decision was made to make the car more track focused for the ocasional HPDE event where I could truly enjoy what honda created the R for. I got out to 3 events over 2017-2018. The last two years I haven't been able to get out at all. I drive the car around the neighborhood for 20min once a month to keep everything moving. I have only run amsoil oil, filters and trans oil in the car. On track days I ran amsoil 10w30 dominator and changed it after each day ( yes I'm that anal with the car). Once the car was put as non op I only filled the R up with VP T-4 since it was unleaded and no ethanol. I didn't want any crummy pump gas sitting in car for long periods of time.

Reason for selling is my career has gotten in the way. I am not able to enjoy the car the way I want. The last 2 years I haven't driven the car accept around the neighborhood to keep all fluids circulating. I change the oil every 4 months regardless of miles driven to keep things fresh.

I have many extra parts for the car not shown. I also have a sloan tilt trailor with winch and all tie downs with electric lift and wind deflector. I can add the trailor into sale and aswell. I have all oem interior parts wrapped and stored in containers. I'll get better pics up later this week when rain stops her in socal.

Asking
29k with all parts plus extras and trailer.
27k with no trailer
25k no mugen seats or hytech header

Specs

2001 PY #964 clean title
- vin matching B18C5 71,540 miles never opened
- 2016 hytech header with custom test pipe to mate up to oem length cat back
- JDM 4-1 ceramic coated black with upper heatshielf
- magnaflow C.A.R.B cerified cat for a ITR specific. Had ends nodded to be 2.5 in and out
- SMSP 2.5 fatback exhaust with OEM style tip
- samco black intake pipe. Need to order a OEM for future owner
- comtech ICE Box

SUSPENTION
- Brand New Eibach multi pro R2 coilovers 700k F 750k R ( have 400,450 springs aswell)
- PCI bronze bushing full kit
- PCI upper control arms/camber adjustment
- No name rear chamber adjusters
- Rear adjustable toe links
- Mugen 26mm rear swaybar
- Car is aligned and corner balanced by the best (Westend Alighnment)

Brakes
- new oem front calipers
- carbotech pads front and rear
- stoptech cryogenically treated slotted rotors F/R
- Earl SS braided lines

Wheels
- JDM gunmetal 16's refinished
- OEM 15's ruff need refinished
- Team Dynamics 15x7 +40 wrapped in new toyo RA1's shaved to 2/32

Exterior
- JDM HID front end. OEM ballasts died wired in Philip's 4300k hid kit
- spoon front lip. Previous owner snagged a parking block so its chipped. I have a BRAND NEW SPOON lip to go with new owner
- 2 small dents on top of fenders from mechanic leaning on car I assume. Paintless sent remover can easily fix. I can have done but corona virus might mess with that a bit.
- car has a few small rock chips but nothing crazy.
- USDM crash bar installed behind bumper with racequip tow strap

INTERIOR

- full oem interior in 9/10 condition very slight fading on top of rear seats. I have an extra upper rear seat in good condition you can choose what one you like most.
- OG Mugen S1 seats with rails
- Defi oil temp and pressure guages with integrated oem bezel. Have original unmolested bezel aswell
- Kirk Racing 4 point bolt in roll bar powder coated dark silver to match gunmetal oem wheels.
- set of 4 point takara harnesses
- 1 crow 5 point harness
- sparco steering wheel ( have oem with airbag)
- NRG hub and lock for steering wheel
- mugen bushing shift linkage with OG C's racing gen 1 short shifter. I have original shift linkage and bushings aswell
-Mugen pedals
- radio block off ( have OEM radio)
- passenger airbag delete tray ( have oem airbag)
- spoon rear strut bar

I'm sure I missed something. Please DM me and we can talk phone, text or email. I'll get better pics up when weather allows. Please dont lowball or waste eachothers time. Serious buyers only please.

Thanks
ChrisImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Underrated99si on Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
PY 01-964
Gt-350 or CTR in near future

SleepyR

Re: FS: PY 01-0946. 71,500 miles

Post by SleepyR » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:26 pm

Pmed. We tracked our cars long time ago.

Underrated99si

Re: FS: PY 01-0946. 71,500 miles

Post by Underrated99si » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:29 pm

Back when I had my EM1. Refresh my memory a tad. Those were fun times when everyone came out together to the track.
PY 01-964
Gt-350 or CTR in near future